WHYTE Series 5 Multiswitch 5×32 (WM532)
THESE SWITCHES DO NOT COME WITH F TYPE COUPLERS
The Whyte Series 5 Multiswitch range is universally flexible and is designed to be used in small, medium to large Integrated Reception Systems (IRS). Whyte Multiswitches can be used as Standalone Multiswitches when powered directly via the 18V Auxiliary input by using a Whyte 0.8A Power Supply Unit (WPSU-0.8A).
The Whyte Series 5 32-way Multiswitch is designed to be universally flexible and can be used in small, medium and large Integrated Reception Systems (IRS).
- Inbuilt LTE filter
- LED power indicator
- Line Powered Multiswitch
- Gain Control on all inputs
- Comes with Earth Bars fitted
- SAT gain 10dB / TERR gain 8dB
- Colour coded inputs and outputs
- Use as standalone when powered with a Whyte PSU
- Uses the receiver power to reduce demands on system PSU
- Adequate clearance to route cables under the Multiswitch
- Use Whyte Series 5 Launch Amplifiers and Taps/Splitters to build large capacity IRS Systems