CFP Economy Conventional Fire Alarm Panel (2, 4 and 8 zone)
User Manual Download User Manual
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC’s CFP conventional fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes two detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
Unlike our Standard CFP fire panel, the Economy Version is NOT compatible with CFP repeaters, relay expansion boards or EN54-13 interface cards. It also has limited engineering functions.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK
- Two detector zone circuits
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of test and fault-finding facilities
- Four open-collector outputs (Fire, Fault, Remote and Reset)
- “Class change” and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- No system expansion connections
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors
- Approvals/certifications: Certified to EN54-2/4 by the LPCB (176b) / (0832-CPR-F0576).
- Mains supply: 230V 50/60Hz.
- Mains rated current: 350mA maximum.
- Internal power supply: 19V-28.5V (27V nominal). Ripple 7V maximum (battery fault).
- Total output current limited to: 1.5A @ 230Vac (ImaxA eq 146mA).
- Quiescent current: 25mA (mains failed, internal sounder active, PSU & gen fault LED lit).
- Max battery size and type :2 x 12V 3.2Ah VRLA connected in series. Min. battery size 1.2Ah.
- No. of detector zone circuits: 2, 4, 8 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).
- Call point resistor value: 470 to 680Ω.
- Max. devices per detector zone: 25 detectors (or 32 detectors/manual call points combined).
- No. of conventional sounder circuits: 4 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).
- EOL resistor value: 6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).
- Alarm voltage: 27V max, 20V min (final battery voltage).
- Max. sounder output current: 4 x 200mA (800mA total).
- Auxiliary relays: None.
- Open collector outputs: Four: (1) Aux. Fire; (2) Fault; (3) Reset (Active during reset cycle); (4) Remote (Active during any unsilenced fire condition provided all relevant delays have expired). Max. sink current 30mA, Max. open circuit voltage 27Vdc).
- Other outputs: 24V Aux. Power (Protected by a resettable fuse. 100mA min. hold current. Resets when fault removed).
- Auxiliary inputs Two: (1) ‘Class Change’ (constant sounders); (2) Alert (pulsed sounders). Connect to 0V to trigger, Max. input voltage 27V (non-latching).
- Engineer (AL3) functions: Invoke One Man Walk Test; Program sounders to resound (or not resound) when a new zone enters alarm; Enter fault diagnostic facilities.
- Expansion connections: None. The CFP Economy panel CAN NOT be extended with CFP repeaters, relay cards or EN54-13 interface boards.
- Product dimensions (mm): 380 W x 235 H x D 96mm.
- Hole required for flush mounting: 367 W x 220 H x 75 D mm. No bezel required.
- Construction & finish: Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured.
- IP Rating: IP30.
- Weight: 1.75kg (without batteries).
- Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.